Jill Sandwich Jill Sandwich

Excellent! Reminds me a little of FantomenK, which is really good news. Keep it up.

{dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full] {dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full]

I Like That Panda!

You did that drawing, Thomas.

Turbulence (128 - Final) Turbulence (128 - Final)

Stays in Brain

There are two reasons that I really like this song. The use and temporary absence of percussion is timed perfectly and amazing. As for the melody, that is nearly the catchiest melody ever. Also, I wanted to let you know that I put it in the background of a YouTube video. You are properly attributed in the description. Thanks for the amazing song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qw_y nqagY

Xayro responds:

Thanks bro! I really appreciate it when people tell me when they use my stuff. I really, REALLY enjoy looking at what my fans and listeners create and do with music I put out. It makes my day to see stuff like this. I'll be adding it to the fan creation playlist on my youtube account, and liking/favoriting :D. Thanks for the kind words. Pumped you enjoyed it.

Dumpstream Dumpstream

Impressed!

Kommi, this is incredibly catchy. I found out about this song through being in the ITG scene (sort of), and I've been listening to your stuff and playing charts of them for a while now. This one's my favorite, and is on my ipod. Again, awesome!

-Heysticks

Reflection Theory Reflection Theory

Audibly Satisfied

Super awesome. Any relation to any songs made by Reflection Theory on the ITG games?